Tuesday, July 30, 2013

To the People of Tzfat.

Here is a blog dedicated to my friends of Tzfat, those who made my month the month it was and those who I will never forget. This probably does not need to be read, but will be for my later enjoyment.

NEW POST TO COME SOON.

Yossi - My compadre and true friend.  He worked at a jewelry store and begifted me a beautiful ring which says אני לדודי ודודי לי I am my beloved's and my beloved's is mine. He now works in another art shop after choosing to leave due to a crazy boss.
Ze'ev - A retired English teacher and my great friend.  Always down to kick it in the Kikar with his two dogs and speak about love, life and peace.
Noam - Our leader Doron's stand-in and a truly righteous and awesome dude.
Moti - Our falafel guy.  While his falafels were not the best in the town, when we didn't have money on us - and without knowing us, he let us open a tab.
Sol - Works with Moti.
Yitzhak - Cheese shop guy across the street who sold the "best food in all of Israel." Always down to kick it late night and smoke nagila in the seating area of his shop.
Eddie - Owned the bakery on Jerusalem street and from Monsey, Ny.
Phir - Guy who gave us a 110 shekel 2.5 week gym pass after telling us it'd be 220 for 8 sessions. (We worked out 7 times)
Near - Sold Sabich on Jerusalem street. Was introduced through Louma.
Girl who works in Rosh Pina - Self-explanatory.  Haden Morgan's best friend, a true economical catalyst.
Hadas - Sold jewelery onthe stairs leading up to the Kikar and I bought my Magen (Star of) David from her.
Doron - Sold jewelery that he made.
Avraham - Wrapped T'fillin with him daily with Keith.  He is attempting to wrap 2,700 people this Jewish year. That's a lot of Mitzvahs!
Snus guy - Worked next to Yossi and across from Avraham.  He constantly gave us a snus to put up our nose that would make you sneeze uncontrollably.  #awesomeness
Yoni - The self-proclaimed messiah who asked if there was a David around and after me telling him that was my dad said "Aha, I knew it!" Can "read trees and people" but not when his cousin is en route. He said the Ana Bakoach prayer as Yossi put on a Kabbalah bracelet (tied 7 times) on my left hand after he told me the bracelet on my right hand was Ballagan.
Yeshiva Thugs - Self-explanatory.
Non - Yeshiva Thugs (Tzvee, Jordan - T'fillin sprinter) - Self-explanatory.
Rosalie - 16 year old pothead who doesn't shower and is always down to kick it.
Adam - Son of family we ate Shabbat brunch at.  Very down to earth and tatted up.
Juice Guy - Self-explanatory.
Cocnut Milk Guy - Self-explanatory.
Avraham the Artist - Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssommmmmmmmmme!
David Friedman Artist
Doc, Yisrael - People we met on first night.
Eden - Girl who sold me my sister's birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment